Liberty Live Broadcast Fact Sheet: The Freedom of Choice Act & Mr. Obama's Abortion Agenda
Stop the New Radical
Petition Opposing The “Freedom Of Choice Act” & Mr. Obama’s
Petition Sponsor: LibertyAction.org
Total signers: 15,164
Incoming President Barack Obama has pledged to implement the most radical,
pro-abortion agenda in U.S. history -- beginning with forcing taxpayer
funded abortions and signing the Freedom of Choice Act (FOCA) into law.
Freedom of Choice Act Bans
Any Restrictions On Abortion
And Forces Us To Pay!
“The first thing I’d
do as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act.”|
--Barack Obama 7/17/08
“FOCA would sweep away hundreds of
--National Organization of Women
“[FOCA] would codify Roe v. Wade into law and guarantee a woman's right
to choose in all 50 states. "
If FOCA is passed, legal scholars
agree that it would overturn the following current laws and controls on
- 38 states' prohibitions on partial-birth abortion
- 44 states' laws governing parental involvement
- 40 states' laws significantly restricting late-term abortions
- 46 states' laws protecting an individual health care provider’s right to
deny an abortion on grounds of conscience
- 27 states' conscience protection laws affecting institutions
- 28 states' laws requiring a mandatory waiting period before providing an
- 16 states' laws mandating ultrasounds before an abortion
- 33 states' laws requiring counseling before an abortion
- All 50 states’ reporting requirements on abortion
Sign Liberty Counsel’s Petition To Stop FOCA!
Liberty Counsel sees FOCA and Mr. Obama’s radical agenda as the most serious
threat to the rights of the unborn and pro-life taxpayers in history. Please
join Liberty Counsel in opposing FOCA and Obama’s radical abortion agenda.
Click here to view our privacy
We expect immediate action by the incoming
Obama Administration to implement his radical abortion agenda -- including
forcing taxpayer funding of abortions and requiring Christian doctors and
nurses to take part in abortions. Your petition needed is today! |